Your pension will be paid out

What does that mean to SKAT

Do I need to submit my tax deduction card?

You do not have to submit your tax deduction card to us. We automatically receive information about your income tax rate and any tax deduction from SKAT.

What do I have to do when I live abroad and I am exempted from tax?

If your tax exemption applies for as long as you live abroad, you do not have to do anything.

If you have just moved from Denmark, you have to send the tax exemption declaration from the municipality from which you move to us.

If your tax exemption is for one year, you need to send a new tax exemption declaration to us every year. If the tax exemption is for several years, you only have to send a new one when the old one expires.

You have to send the original declaration to us, not a copy.

If you move back to Denmark and you are therefore no longer exempted from tax, please remember to contact us with your new tax information.

When do I have to change my tax information?

We receive automatic notification from SKAT if you change your advance tax assessment any time during the year.

You only have to inform us if you want to change between your primary tax card and your secondary tax card, so that in future we will use the primary tax card instead of the secondary tax card (or vice versa).

You also need to contact us if you have a tax exemption card and want to change to the primary/secondary tax card, or if you move back to Denmark and are therefore no longer exempted from tax.

You can call our Customer Centre on +45 70 33 99 99 or write to us.

Write to us

We need to receive your changed tax information by the 10th of the month in order for us to change the next payment.

Will my regular payments automatically be reported to SKAT?

Every year, we report to SKAT the amount you have received.

When will I be notified of next year’s payment?

Shortly after New Year, you will receive a pension overview which shows your payment for the new year.