The Velliv Health Team steps in early
The Health Team consists of experienced health consultants and counsellors who can help both you as the management and your employees. We help employees before, during and after a period of illness. We provide personal guidance and support to deal with the situation and support with appropriate actions to help the employee achieve a smooth return to work. As a company, you get specific advice on retention options, rules, finance and dialogue with public authorities.
Quick help pays off
If an employee falls ill, is injured and has problems coping with their job, there will often be some practical issues that can be difficult to manage and deal with in the situation.
The Velliv Health Team can help you with insurance, health and social issues.
We will be by your side from start to finish, giving both you and your employee the support and advice you need.
You can call the Health Team on Mondays to Thursdays from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm and on Fridays from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Call us on 70 33 37 07
We can advise on:
- The rules applying, for example, to sickness benefits, job clarification programmes and flexi-job schemes.
- The link between insurance benefits and social benefits.
- Liaising with the job centre and the company.
- Health problems that affect work performance.
- Sick leave and return-to-work interviews.
- Resignation due to illness or retirement.
- Return-to-work plan.
We are obviously subject to a duty of confidentiality towards you as an employer, your employees and other third parties.
What do your employees get out of talking to the Velliv Health Team?
- Confidential and professional discussion with a competent, experienced counsellor
- Help in identifying what is needed.
- Help in understanding regulations, legislation, etc.
What will your employees experience?
- A counsellor who has the time and composure to act as a discussion partner
- A considerate counsellor who guides and follows up – over several interviews.
- A counsellor who provides support in meetings with the municipality, in the company.
What do you as a company get out of talking to a counsellor from the Velliv Health Team?
- Confidential discussion with a competent, experienced counsellor who is aware of the employer's obligations.
- Assurance that your employees are receiving the best possible help and that rules and legislation are being complied with.
- Discussion of health issues and sickness absence in the company.
What will you experience as a company?
- A counsellor who can act as a trusted advisor when needed.
- Holistic counselling that takes into account both regulation and legislation as well as precedents in public administration.