Cover for certain critical illnesses
If you are diagnosed with a critical illness such as cancer or a heart attack, you may be entitled to receive a tax exempt amount under your insurance. This is known as cover for certain critical illnesses.
You can spend the money from the insurance in any way you like. Perhaps the money can help you pay for some of the additional expenses incurred in connection with the illness. Or perhaps you want to go on a very special dream trip or otherwise sweeten your and your family’s life through a difficult time.
Are you entitled to a lump sum payment?
You can see whether you have cover for certain critical illnesses in your pension fund statement by logging in. You can also see how much you will receive and what illnesses are covered by the insurance.
Notify us as soon as possible
If you are diagnosed with a critical illness, you must fill in a form and send it to us. We will then assess whether you are eligible for help and benefits via your insurance with us. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at +45 70 33 37 13.
This is the process
- Fill in a form about your illness and sign it with electronic signature, e.g. NemID or MitID. The form is then sent to us electronically.
- If you have a copy of your medical records from the hospital or medical specialist, please enclose it.
- We will determine if we have sufficient information to assess whether you are eligible for insurance benefits.
- If we need any information, we will contact the hospital or medical specialist with whom you have been in contact to get additional information about your illness.
- We will contact you when we have all the necessary information and can tell you whether you are eligible for insurance benefits.
We will keep you informed throughout the process, so you will know what is happening.
Send your medical records
You can attach and send your medical records directly to our claims department via this contact form:
This is the form you need to use
This is the form you have to fill in in order to receive insurance benefits. If you have any doubt, please do not hesitate to call us +45 70 33 37 13.
Application for benefits for certain critical illnesses/Children
Your personal data
You can see how we protect your personal data.
Send your signed form
You can attach and send your documents directly to our claims department via this contact form: